Sunday 19 February 2012

Baby Shower Card


I am going to a baby shower today and needed a quick and easy card. I hauled out my Cricut Cartridges and found this image - I think the cartridge is called Little One, but I'm not entirely sure of that. Anyway, obviously the baby is a boy, and I thought this little bottle was so whimsical and cute. I had this unadorned card on my desk because I had done something to the top part of the front of the card where the ribbon is and goofed it up so I trimmed that one inch portion off only the front and ended up with a sort of flap card. When you open the card, the ribbon is actually on the back where you would put the writing. Is this makig ANY sense at all????? Anyway, off to hold a precious baby - thanks for looking in and have an awesome Sunday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment