Thursday 23 February 2012

Totally Scraplifted


Good Morning!!!! I got my latest email blog/ newsletter from Heartfelt Creations and stumbled upon this absolutely amazing card. Well, I had to scraplift it and show it to you all - the designer is Carol Hurlock and................well I tweaked the design a little, added a little smooch spray, and it took me the WHOLE DAY to make this card, but I think it is reallly stunning and had to try it as I had most of the elements required. (And THAT was the longest run on sentence ever - sorry Aimee - our English major teacher!!!) She gives you step by step instructions on her blog.(Not Aimee.....Carol......TeeHee) It was really fun to do.  I finally got some sleep last night so I'm raring to go today!! Have an absolutely awesome day and thanks for looking in!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Wendy. I can see why it took all day! So worth it. Keep them coming❤

    ReplyDelete