Sunday 11 March 2012

Embossing Folders

 


I'm back with a couple of cards I made with my embossing folders (of which I have a bazillion of - what can I say, I like variety!!)  The green card uses a new embossing folder by Craft Concepts called Debonair Edges and I think it is pretty unique and the open space in the middle lends itself to fabulous focal opportunities.  I took the inspiration from something I saw on the internet (sorry I can't remember where I saw this one to give credit - It must have been on Pinterest though - my latest obsession!!)  for the second card.  I have several butterfly embossing folders and I just love the look of them.  Surprisingly enough, neither of these cards have bling on them - what's with THAT I wonder!!!!  Have an awesome day and thanks for looking in!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. love the butterfly one - just how many embossing folders have you - dare you count??

    ReplyDelete