Tuesday 13 November 2012

Tree Challenge

Nervous excitement!!!! Feeling kind of like a little kid - I am entering this card (my first time I do this) in Scrap it Girl's November challenge which is entitled "Trees".  Well, how could I not, right? I've looked at some of the other amazing entries on that website and am humbled by the level of creativity out there. The tree die is called Tall Birch from Memory Box and the embossing folder is Spellbinders M-bossabilities...............EL-009!!  Have and exciting day and thanks for looking in!!

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card! So elegant! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, I love it , very dramatic, beautiful. Thanks for entering in at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....this is simple elegance at it's best! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap It Girl this month....hope you play with us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering our November Tree Challenge.. What a beautiful tree card. Hope you enter next month's challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation's Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone for your kind words! It was fun and so exciting to win! I will definitely enter another challenge!!

    ReplyDelete