Monday 10 December 2012

Guest Designer


Good morning all! Today I am sharing a couple cards that my good friend, Twyla crafted.  She is an amazing lady and I am so glad we are friends - it took some convincing, but she finally relented and let me photograph her cards for my blog.  Twyla is (as am I) an avid Pinterest follower and gets some of her ideas for card making from there. I am not sure if these little beauties were scraplifted, but they sure are pretty - The blue also has a strip of glitter down the rights side that unfortunately you can't see, but you get the idea with the red version. So pretty - thanks Twyla - you rock! I will be featuring more of Twyla's cards tomorrow so stay tuned!! Have a glittery day and thanks for looking in!!

1 comment:

  1. these are so stylish -love the quots and the embossing - really classy xx

    ReplyDelete